Issued Permits

Request an Issued Permit

Permits issued by the City of Greer may be requested by submitting a Freedom of Information Act request. This may be done online or by visiting the business office at:
Greer City Hall
301 E Poinsett Street
Greer, SC 29651

Please note that, by state law, records may not be released for any commercial solicitation purpose.