- Quick Links
We are making some big changes to the Egg Hunt this year so please spread the word! Instead of one great big egg hunt, we will have multiple egg hunts throughout the course of the event. Here are the instructions:
1. Children may hunt eggs anytime between 11:00am and 1:00pm
2. Please refer to the map on the back of the registration form (given to you when you enter the park) to look for your child's age group. This will designate the field they should go to for their egg hunt.
3. Children will be allowed on the field in groups of 10-20 at a time and will receive a stamp on their hand upon entering the field.
4. Each child may collect only 8 eggs.
5. After the child has collected eggs, they will exit the field and check to see if they have won any prizes. If they have won prizes, please find the prize table.
6. Each hunt will last approximately 10 minutes.
We feel that while this change will be different for many families, it will also create a safer and more enjoyable atmosphere for the children participating. We urge parents to stay off the field and watch from outside the fence. With small groups going onto the field, it will be easy to spot your child and keep a close eye on them while they enjoy finding their eggs!! We look forward to seeing you all this year!