Streets / Drainage

Making major improvements, such as repaving and adding traffic calming measures, to the City of Greer's roads falls to the Engineering Division of the Building and Development Standards Department. Major drainage issues are also handled by that department to properly address stormwater runoff.

For a list of current projects and the street paving list, please visit the Engineering Division webpage.

The Public Services Department is called on to correct such issues as potholes and broken sidewalks or curbing. To report a road problem, please use the Greer Connect reporting system.