• Opening a Business

Alarm Permit

Any security alarms must be registered with the Greer Police Department. Printed alarm applications are available at Greer City Hall or you may download and print a PDF version below.

Security Alarm Permit Application

Greer City Hall
301 East Poinsett Street
Greer, SC 29651
Phone: (864) 848-2150