• Opening a Business

Alcohol and Beverage License

Businesses that intend to sell or furnish beer or wine must have a retail alcohol and beverage permit. It is illegal to operate a business without the proper permit. Applications are available through the Alcohol Beverage Licensing Department with the South Carolina Department of Revenue.

S.C. Alcoholic Beverage Licensing

Phone: (803) 898-5864

Fax: (803) 896-0110
Web: dor.sc.gov/tax/abl