• Opening a Business

DHEC Permits

Businesses involved in food processing, storage, or distribution must have the necessary DHEC permits. Contact Greenville or Spartanburg County Department of Health for instructions and inspections.

Greenville County Health Department
200 University Ridge
Greenville, SC 29602
Office: (864) 282-4100
DHEC: (864) 282-4146

Spartanburg County Health Department
151 E. Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29305
DHEC: (864) 596-3337