- You Are Here:
- Building & Development Standards
- Permit Fee Schedule
Permit Fee Schedule
Building Permit Fees
View City of Greer Comprehensive Fee Schedule (PDF)
Building Permit Fees by Valuation
|Total Valuation||Fee (Per $1,000 of Fraction Thereof)|
|$0 to $2,000||$40|
|$2,000 to $15,000||$40 for the first $2,000, plus $6.50 per each additional $1,000 of value, or fraction thereof.|
|$15,000 to $50,000||$124.50 for the first $15,000, plus $5.50 per each additional $1,000 of value, or fraction thereof.|
|$50,000 to $100,000||$317 for the first $50,000, plus $4.50 per each additional $1,000 of value, or fraction thereof.|
|$100,000 to $500,000||$542 for the first $100,000, plus $3.50 per each additional $1,000 of value, or fraction thereof.|
|$500,00 and Greater||$1,942 for the first $500,000, plus $2.50 per each additional $1,000 of value, or fraction thereof.|
- Grading Permit: $100
- Mobile Home Inspection Permit: $100
- Moving or Demolition of Buildings or Structures: Builder or contractor must post a bond of 125% of the contract price, when deemed necessary.
- Plan Reviews:One-half the permit fee, to be paid at the time of submittal. Submittals of revisions after permitting will be charged one-half of the plan review fee.
- Expedited Plan Reviews: Additional $5,000 fee
- Re-inspection Fee: $50
- Sanitation: $130
- Single-Family Dwellings and Additions: The owner/contractor shall provide the actual cost of all labor and materials. The valuation submitted by the applicant will be verified for reasonableness using ICC Valuation Schedules as compared to our area, and will be adjusted to the ICC Valuation Schedule amount if the valuation submitted is deemed undervalued.
Any work started prior to the proper permits being issued, the permit fee will be doubled. The payment of said fees shall not relieve any persons from fully complying with the requirements of this Code in the execution of the work nor from any other penalties prescribed herein.