New Single-Family Dwelling

  • Residential Building Permit Application (PDF)
  • Submit two sets of Construction Plans that are drawn to scale. One set may be electronic.
  • Submit a plot plan that shows the setbacks to the property lines and drainage for storm water engineering approval.
  • The value of work is based on $82 per square foot for heated space and $32 per square foot for unheated space.
  • LLR requires a Residential Home Builders or General Contractors license to perform the work.
  • A homeowner may act as the builder if this will be their primary residence. Is so, they must complete the Homeowner’s Disclosure Form (PDF), file it with the corresponding county office and show proof of ownership of the property.
  • A City of Greer Business license is required for all contractors performing work at the site.
  • Additional permits will need to be pulled for mechanical (PDF), electrical (PDF) and plumbing (PDF).