• According to the 2021 IRC, Section R105.2 Number 2, “Permits shall not be required for fences not over 7 feet (2,134 millimeters) high.” The City of Greer requires a Zoning Review for all fences
  • Please go to eTrakit and apply for a Building Residential - Fence permit.  If a fence is over 7 feet (2,134 millimeters) high, you will pay a Building Permit fee. If a fence is under 7 feet, the Building Permit fee will be waived, however, the Zoning Review fee will be charged.
  • LLR requires a Residential Home Builder, a General Contractors license with a BD (Builder) classification, or a Specialty Contractor with a carpentry classification to perform the work.