Mobile Home & Modular Housing

  • Residential Building Permit Application (PDF) - Description of work, mobile home moving and setup
  • If the mobile home is new, please provide a copy of the bill of sale.
  • If the mobile home is used, provide photographs for review and a copy of the title and paid tax receipt.
  • LLR requires the contractor to be licensed as a Manufactured Housing Contractor or Manufactured Housing Installer. Homeowners, Residential Builders and General Contractors are not allowed to pull mobile home permits.
  • Contractor will need to provide day, time and route for the move in order for the building department to notify police and fire.
  • Additional permits will need to be pulled for mechanical (PDF), electrical (PDF) and plumbing (PDF).
  • Inspections will need to be called in by the contractor.