Other Recreation Programs
The City of Greer Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of different programs for all ages throughout the year.
Check out some of our other programs below and let us know if you would like to inquire about any program that we offer!
- Afterschool Programs K9 Nose Work Training
- Senior Computer classes Senior Action
- SOAR (Seniors Out & ARound) Dog Obedience
- Special Events Park Hop
- Summer Camps Youth and Adult Archery
- Fit 4 Mom Stroller Classes Spring Break Camps
- Hope Week Archery (youth and adults)
- Ham Radio Classes Eggtastic Easter Event
- Whole Fitness classes MLK Luncheon
- Artifacts Club Freedom Blast Kids Zone
- Cutlery Club Garden Clubs
- Never Alone groups SAT/ACT Prep Classes
- Pickleball (Indoor and Outdoor) & Clinics Open Gym (Basketball)
- Good morning!
We will have Open Play every Friday in January at Victor Gym from 9am-12pm. No charge to play, however, it is reserved for the first 20 players to register. If spots remain the morning of play, we will allow walk up players until we hit our 20 player max. If you register online, we will hold your spot until 9:20am each morning of play until we release it to folks on the waiting list or that walk up (if any). Please find the respective registration link for each date below if you would like to sign up online for January.
Also, we have just rolled out several new Pickleball Clinic Dates for January that include Wednesday mornings and Sunday afternoon/evenings. Please take a look at www.upstatepickleball.com when you have a moment and consider enhancing your game at any level. After today’s clinics are complete, we will be just shy of 1000 participants that have taken a clinic in 2021! These continue to be very successful with great reviews!
- Good morning!
- Letters to Santa Mobile Recreation Playdates
Interested in starting your own program or have questions about any of our current programs? Contact Justin Miller at (864) 848-2192 or email@example.com for details.