What victim services are available?

Victim services for Municipal Court cases are available through the Greer Police Department by calling (864) 848-2151.

The victim advocate can explain the judicial system, act as a link between the prosecutor and the victim, give current case status information, assist in obtaining orders of protection, make referrals (counseling, food, shelter, etc.), and escort victims while they testify or appear at hearings.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint about an officer?
2. How do I get an attorney?
3. What attorney should I call to handle my case?
4. I can do this in another court. Why can't I do it here?
5. What do I do if I don't think the judge got all the information about my case before I was found guilty?
6. What will be my sentence?
7. Why did I receive this charge?
8. Will the judge put me in jail for this?
9. Can I represent myself?
10. What happens at the arraignment?
11. What victim services are available?
12. What number should I call if I have a Civil case?